Friday, May 11, 2018

Hongdae on Friday night

Despite being up for 20+ hours i could not help but explore the bustle of Hongdae.
There were so many people. Wow - I forget what this looks like. So I see lots of new things here. And, in addition to the many street musicians (Hongdae is the largest area for buskers in Seoul) I also saw a bunch of groups that looked more like dancers than straight musicians. Budding K-Pop stars - see the guys above. This street is near your hotel - across from the “music” street is the “fashion” street - so, of course, I thought of Lauren. She will geek out here. I was pretty tired though and went back to the hotel early to go to sleep. Talked to Eric at 2 in the morning! Cause I was wide awake, but went back to sleep. There were some funny things - I seriously saw a women walking a sheep on a leash into a cafe last night.  No, I did not have anything to drink - it was real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment